[Self-Public] hendrix center

dave yates dsyates at lottalinuxlinks.com
Mon Aug 3 12:03:56 EDT 2009

I talked with Roy Pargas at Clemson University last night, and today.
He has done some checking, and has found out for a fact that the
Hendrix center is NOT being used on the 12th and 13th of June 2010. I
asked him about the 11th as well (it is not free on the 11th, but he
will look into that too). He has a call in to the lady in charge of
student orientation, and is going to work the "benefit to students"
angle pretty hard. He seems encouraged at our prospects of being able
to obtain Hendrix. He will be gett9ng back in touch with me as soon as
he knows more.

--
dave yates
lottalinuxlinks.com linux user podcast