Linux Pro Magazine keeps the emphasis on real-life, practical techniques, which has helped make it one of the fastest growing Linux magazines worldwide.
Linux Pro Magazine delivers insightful technical articles on a range of topics related to IT technology, including:
- Comprehensive coverage of technical subjects. Recent cover stories have explored topics such as interoperability, rootkits, virtualization, and cryptography.
- Thorough reviews of new products. Many reviews are written by the experienced engineers within Linux New Media’s advanced test lab.
- Practical advice on tools and strategies for system administrators.
- Tips on programming in the Linux environment.
- Discussions of advanced desktop techniques.
The articles are richly illustrated and offer abundant references to additional sources for deeper study. Additionally, the articles are designed for
the seasoned Linux user. In fact, the #1 reason readers purchase Linux Pro is to have access to the advanced technical articles they cannot find anywhere else.
Specializing in Linux
Linux Pro is part of a worldwide family of magazines offering an Open Source perspective on the world of IT services. With eight monthly magazines in six languages, Linux New Media is the largest Linux magazine publisher in the world. This global reach accompanies every issue of Linux Pro. The top Linux experts around the world are the readers — and often the writers. This innovative publishing network lets Linux Pro focus on the needs of the American audience and still benefit from the power of the international presence.