The draft schedule for the 2015 SouthEast LinuxFest will be published in late April. Some generalities though, for those wishing to make plans:
– Talks begin Friday and go through Sunday, but Saturday is the heaviest talk day.
– Typical hours for the days start at 9 AM, and end at 5 to 6 PM. Sunday winds down quickly after noon, with formally scheduled material ending by 2 to 3 PM.
– The expo hall is optionally open on Friday. This means it is up to the exhibitor as to whether their booth is open that day. The expo hall is open Saturday all day, and Sunday until just after noon.
– BSidesCLT will be Saturday.
– It is not yet known if BSidesCLT will include Capture The Flag or other activities on other days or outside typical hours for the conference.
– There is a tentative MySQL Training Session split over Friday and Saturday.
– There is tentative LPI and BSDA certification exams on Sunday.
– There is tentative ham radio exams on Sunday.