Does your company have some IT spots it is looking to fill? Email us with information about the position, and we’ll put the info up here and make it available to our attendees.
Chattanooga, TN: Data Specialist
Chattanooga, TN: List/Data Specialist
Orlando, FL: Senior Systems Analyst (Cray)
Columbus, OH: Production Support Engineer
Candidates can send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-515-5360.
Production Support Engineer
– Provide Tier 3 Application Support for customer reported incidents
– Provide Application Support through automated monitoring, triage, and remediation
– Provide a rotating single point of contact, 24x7x365 for any P1 or Major Incidents
– Create, Maintain, and tune application and service level monitoring and alerts
– Track, analyze, review, prioritize, report on, and when able resolve software and infrastructure issues
The ideal candidate shall possess (or demonstrate competencies to learn) these diverse skills:
– Experience in understanding the simplest solution, and focusing on the most effective technique to resolve a problem, while respecting time commitments and infrastructure constraints.
– Experience tuning and managing applications running on Linux, AWS, including OS-level commands for monitoring
– Experience with on-call technical troubleshooting and research, assessing customer impact, and translating to impact / severity
– Experience with software development languages: PHP (required), BASH (required), Java, and Python
– Experience in exceptional problem solving, analytic and diagnostic skills
– Experience in Distributed system diagnostic methods, monitoring and instrumentation technologies
– Experience in version control strategies such as GitHub
– Experience with relational database technologies (MySQL, Oracle, SQL, JDBC, connection pooling)
– Experience with development in a LAMP Stack Environment required (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
– Experience with APM toolsets such as New Relic (preferred) or Dynatrace to instrument and troubleshoot application issues
– Strong desire to learn the environment with ability and focus to improve it